Tweet, tweet, tweet. I've been experimenting with Twitter: I added my name to the directory, JustTweetIt. This is a good place to find people to follow. I've added a bunch of folks to follow, thanks in part to Ruth Solie's account (I looked to see who she's following - this is kind of like Delicious ,isn't it?). Anyway, thanks, Ruth! I wanted to add LoudTweeter to post a digest of tweets to my blog, but it currently does not work with Blogger. I'd like to use Twitterfox, but cannot download anything onto the computers I use. What does my Twitter page say about me??? Probably that I'm new to tweeting - hopefully that I try to make it a worthwhile activity (I don't post totally useless stuff). Right now I'm in it for what I can get out of it, but hopefully I can add some decent content, too! I check my account every few days - and I've deleted Ashton Kutcher - CNN would be much more interesting - but Ashton will probably win his little contest anyway. This is getting too long - unlike tweets ;-)
What stage am I at? I think it would be value in interaction. What is Twitter? Sharing quick tidbits that others might be interested in!
Time Off For Rest, Reflection, and Regrounding
17 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment