Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thing #25 - Bloggers Toolkit

There were so many tools to explore - this Thing took a really long time! I chose several widgets to add to my blog, as you can see. I added a picture of an old Coast Guard station - taken from my Flickr account. I considered doing a PictureTrail, but decided not to spend any more time (since I'd already done one in an earlier post). I added a search box. I also added ClustrMaps so I can keep track of visitors to my blog from all over the world (ha ha ha). But the coolest thing I added was the automatic podcast generation, using Odiogo - this is awesome! I learned not to type in caps, because the reader reads the letters instead of the word. He/it? is a very good reader, but doesn't know how to pronounce Agassiz. Click on "listen now" and check it out for yourself!

No comments: