Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thing #24 - Refresh Your Blog

Here we go again! As you can see, I have not made a single entry in this blog since I completed the first 23 Things last year. I had good intentions of re-purposing my blog and adding it to my school library home page, but things have not gone the way I'd planned. My position at school was cut to .3 FTE and I've had no time to play with blogging - it's all I can do to accomplish the bare minimum. For this Thing I added a photo and a new avatar, changed some colors, but did not change the template - guess I liked what I already had. What do I like about blogging? Well, it's kind of like keeping a journal, and I have enjoyed re-reading last year's entries. I also enjoyed reading the other participants' blogs as I worked on completing those first 23 things. I commented a few times, but not very often. Does that make me a voyeur???

No comments: